To obtain information on funds for your school, you can contact the establishments responsible.
German schools within the Meuse-Rhine Euroregion should contact their home district (Düren, Heinsberg, Vogelsang IP) or the CitiesRegion Aachen.

Belgian and Dutch schools can download the funding application forms for extramural activities, exchanges and work experience here. Further information on funds can be found under this link.